17 Jan Software Developer
ARESYS is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Software Developer to be part of its core development team in Milano.
The candidate will join a team working on RADAR application development projects for our trusted Customers, including Space and Industry ones.
The candidate will design, develop and maintain efficient RADAR data processing solutions leveraging state-of-the-art development strategies and High Performances Computing techniques.
The candidate will have the chance to join a multi-disciplinary highly skilled team composed by top level Software Engineers, Computer Science Experts and Radar Specialists.
If you have the following characteristics we are looking for, do not hesitate, JOIN US!
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Design and code high-performances scientific libraries and applications for RADAR data processing;
- Design and implement tests that ensure quality and functionality of developed software;
- Maintain a set of tests in Continuous Integration environment;
- Organize maintenance of operational software by handling software issues through bug-tracking tools, perform first validation of reported issues, develop, integrate and document solutions and interact with Customer as needed;
- Define and implement integration and delivery procedures;
- Perform formal tests and acceptance also at Customer premises.
- Advanced knowledge Object-Oriented Programming (C++, Python, …);
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle;
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration methodologies and tools, test management tools and issue tracking systems (e.g., JIRA), software deploying solutions (e.g., Docker);
- (as a plus) experience in cross-platform (Windows/Linux) software development;
- (as a plus) good knowledge of ECSS standard.
Education and experience:
- Master/Bachelor Degree in Computer/Telecommunication/Electronic Engineering;
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in the role.