09 Nov Electronic HW engineer/designer
ARESYS, a spin-off of the Politecnico di Milano (www.aresys.it) founded in 2003, inherits the decades-long experience of the Politecnico di Milano in the field of remote sensing; that is the science of acquiring geophysical information from a distance to study natural phenomena and to map and analyse the earth's crust.
ARESYS is a young and extremely dynamic company, oriented towards research and development and the extreme specialization and training of its Team, which is mostly made up engineers and researchers of excellence.
Aresys, is looking for an “Electronic HW engineer/designer”, to join its SENSORS area dedicated to the development of advanced MIMO RADAR solutions and EGSE systems for the industrial, space and defence markets.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Electronic boards full-stack design, prototyping and production for mixed signal, processing intensive, multi-channel acquisition applications
- Autonomously managing electronic development projects involving schematics, layouts, BOMs for systems, modules, flex assemblies, multi-chip modules, and main logic boards
- Circuit design, schematics definition and PCB layout implementation.
- Boards testing & debugging using the most common lab instruments like oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer
Education and experience:
- BsC or MsC in Electronics engineering
- Professional experience in similar application fields: 2 to 4 years
- Schematic, layout, and SI design tool suites from Cadence
- Skilled in communication systems, transceivers, and sensors
- Fundamentals of signal processing and data analysis
- Fundamentals of firmware programming (C, micro-controllers as a plus)
- Mechanical design and modeling tools such as Solidworks (as a plus)
- Fundamentals of RF board design (as a plus)
- MS Windows / Linux and office suite for documentation
- Capable of managing small projects in an autonomous way (e.g. the development of an electronic board from requirements to prototyping)
- Well suited to work in team
- Collaborative and open-minded
- Curious and eager to learn
This position offers a permanent contract. Salary based on skills and experience.