06 Jun Embedded Software/Firmware Engineer
ARESYS is looking for a motivated and experienced Embedded Software Developer to be part of a specialized team for the development of innovative remote sensing RADAR applications.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
The tasks that shall be performed by the candidate will include:
- Design robust sequential and object-oriented C/C++ software applications for real-time systems;
- Design and development of signal-processing schemes on FPGA for real-time high-demanding applications;
- Perform signal analysis through typical laboratory instrumentation (Spectrum Analyzer, Oscilloscope, VNA, etc.).
Education and experience:
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ language and debugging features;
- Strong experience in C/C++ applications development on Linux OS or RTOS;
- Proficiency in the Hardware Description Languages (Verilog, VHDL or SystemVerilog);
- Experience in RTL coding and simulation, in timing analysis and hardware debugging;
- Multi tasks applications, tasks scheduling, inter-tasks communication;
- Networking protocols: Ethernet, TCP/IP, UDP;
- Knowledge of communication protocols for automation (EtherCAT, Profinet, etc.) is considered an asset;
- Hands-on experience with real-time systems;
- Hands-on experience with laboratory instruments (Spectrum Analyzer, Oscilloscope, VNA, etc.).
- Degree in Electronic/Computer/Telecommunication Engineering;
- (> 3 years) Experience in the industry;
- Brilliant scholastic resume.
This position offers a permanent contract. Salary based on skills and experience.