16 Mar IT Manager
Aresys is a R&D oriented company with 20 years of history in the field of Satellite Remote Sensing and Earth Observation. We serve the the main european and global players in the space marked including Large Satellite System Integrators and national and international space agencies .
Aresys is currently looking for an IT Manager that shall be in charge of managing maintaining and evolving all the IT company assets. The ideal candidate has a transversal knowledge of networking, systems engineering and best practices in the field of Information Technology.
The candidate is able to coordinate a small working group, managing priorities and emergencies in relation to business needs. The figure will have to interface with the top management company in order to identify the needs and intercept possibilities for improvement in the processes and technologies used, proposing and implementing new solutions or improving existing ones.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Design and implementation of IT solutions at both System and Application level
- Definition and maintenance of the IT processes
- Manage the internal services processes and assist company employees to solve their IT issues
- Management and update of the business assets (PC, Laptop, Servers, NAS);
- Internal network management (LAN, DMZ, VPN, NAT, Firewall);
- Interfacing with suppliers and other stakeholders and assist technically the procurement for what concerns IT infrastructure.
- Support direction in the implementation of the ISO 9001 and 27001 standards
- Management of the IT Team.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows operating system;
- Good knowledge of Windows servers (2012 versions / 2019);
- Excellent knowledge of Linux servers (Ubuntu / Debian);
- Good knowledge of code versioning systems and continuous integration;
- Knowledge of managing a TCP/IP network (subnetting, NAT, firewalling, VLAN, VPN);
- Familiar with virtualization environments (hypervisors, containers);
- Knowledge of at least one of the following languages: Python, PHP, C++, Bash / Shell scripting;
- MS Office 365 (Licensing, Maintenance, Management
- at least 3 years of relevant professional experience;
- Good oral and written English