16 Mar IT Specialist
Aresys is a R&D oriented company with 20 years of history in the field of Satellite Remote Sensing and Earth Observation. We serve the the main european and global players in the space marked including Large Satellite System Integrators and national and international space agencies .
Aresys is currently looking for an IT Specialis that shall cooperate to the maintenance and evolution of all the IT company assets and he/she will assist the Aresys team solving the day by day IT issues under the supervision of the IT manager.
The ideal candidate has a transversal knowledge of networking, systems engineering and best practices in the field of Information Technology and has an excellent attitude towards IT problem solving, involving both hardare systems (PC, Servers, LAN items) and software ones (Microsoft Office suite, mail and team collaborative tools, company ERPs and databases...)
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Maintain the IT company assets, including PCs, Servers, LAN infrastructure at both hardware and software level
- Assist and support the Aresys team in all the issues related to IT systems and softwares , managing the internal ticketing system
- Internal help desk activities.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux servers (Ubuntu / Debian);
- Good knowledge of code versioning systems and continuous integration;
- Good knowledge of Windows operating system;
- Good knowledge of Windows servers (2012 versions / 2022);
- Knowledge of managing a TCP/IP network (subnetting, NAT, firewalling, VLAN, VPN);
- Knowledge of at least one of the following languages: Python, PHP, C++, Bash / Shell scripting;
- Good Hardware (client/server) trouble-shooting skills.
- at least 3 years of relevant professional experience;
- Good oral and written English