Aresys is a R&D oriented company with 20 years of history in the field of Satellite Remote Sensing and Earth Observation. We serve the the main european and global players in the space marked including Large Satellite System Integrators and national and international space agencies .
Aresys is currently looking for an IT Specialist that shall cooperate to the maintenance and evolution of all the IT company assets.
The ideal candidate has a transversal knowledge of networking, systems engineering and best practices in the field of Information Technology and has an excellent attitude towards IT problem solving, involving both hardware systems (PC, Servers, LAN items) and software ones.
The ideal candidate has transversal knowledge of networking, systems engineering and best practices in the field of Information Technology.
It is able to manage priorities and emergencies in relation to business needs.
The figure will have to interface with the Senior IT Specialist in order to identify the needs and intercept possibilities for improvement in the processes and technologies used, proposing and implementing new solutions or improving existing ones.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Management, updating and reliability of business assets (PC, Laptop, Server, NAS);
- Help desk activities;
- Internal services administration
- Excellent knowledge of Windows operating system;
- Good knowledge of Windows servers (2012 versions / 2022);
- Basic knowledge of Linux servers (Ubuntu / Debian);
- Basic knowledge of code versioning systems and continuous integration;
- Knowledge of managing a TCP/IP network (subnetting, NAT, firewalling, VLAN, VPN);
- Knowledge of at least one of the following languages: Python, PHP, C++, Bash / Shell scripting;
- Good Hardware (client/server) trouble-shooting skills.
- Time management;
- Problem solving;
Nice to have:
- Internal network management (LAN, DMZ, VPN, NAT, Firewall);
- Familiar with virtualization environments (hypervisors, containers);
- MS Office 365 (Licensing, Maintenance, Management);
- Knowledge of WordPress and website hosting in general;
- Knowledge of ITIL or other Project Management frameworks;
- Knowledge of IT security standards and best practices (ISO27001, NIST, Owasp).
Education and experience:
At least 2 years of relevant experience in the role;
Contractual offer: full time, permanent