14 Jun Machine Learning Engineer
ARESYS is a R&D oriented company with more than 15 years of history in the field of Remote Sensing and Sensor Networks Solutions. We serve the Space, Defense, Oil&Gas and Automation markets.
ARESYS is a young and extremely dynamic company, oriented towards research and development and the extreme specialization and training of its Team, which is mostly made-up engineers and researchers of excellence.
ARESYS is looking for an “Machine Learning Engineer”, to join its SENSORS area dedicated to the development of advanced sensors-based solutions for the industrial, space and defence markets.
The candidate will develop innovative algorithms and applications in the field of industrial automation and smart radar sensor networks.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Design machine learning systems
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Keep abreast of developments in the field
- Working in close contact with the R&D and SW areas
- D. or Master’s degree in computer engineering, telecommunications, mathematics or other technical-scientific fields
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Ability to write robust code in Python
- Understanding of data structures, data modelling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras, PyTorch or TensorFlow)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
The following are preferential:
- Experience in Testing tools and Continuous Integration (CI) systems
- Knowledge OpenCV library
- Experience in developing graphic interfaces
- Knowledge of C/C++ and Matlab
- Experience with Synthetic Aperture RADAR (SAR) applications (as a plus)
This position offers a permanent contract. Salary based on skills and experience.