21 Jul Signal Processing Engineer – Oil&Gas/Energy
ARESYS is a R&D oriented company with more than 15 years of history in the field of Remote Sensing and Sensor Networks Solutions. We serve the Space, Defense, Oil&Gas and Automation markets.
ARESYS is a young and extremely dynamic company, oriented towards research and development and the extreme specialization and training of its Team, which is mostly made-up engineers and researchers of excellence.
ARESYS is looking for a “Signal Processing Engineer”, to join its PIPELINES area dedicated to the development and deployment of advanced technologies and solutions for the monitoring of pipelines in Oil&Gas and Energy industries and markets.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Data analysis and processing of Aresys proprietary sensors and systems:
- calibration, tuning, testing and validation of signal processing algorithms
- proactive development of solutions for the continuous improvement of algorithms, data analysis tools and processing systems
- performing system performance statistics and technical reports
- Available for occasional travels and on-field missions on customers installations, Italy and abroad
- Available to provide a shift-based availability
Education and experience
- At least master degree in Engineering (Telecommunications, Electronics, Automation, etc.)
- An engineering working experience will be considered a plus
- Knowledge of signal processing, with ability to analyse analog and digital signals.
- Basic knowledge of at least one programming language among Python, Matlab, C, C++, Java
- Basic knowledge of operative systems (MS Windows/Windows Server, GNU/Linux) and MS Office suite
- Fluent in English and in Italian
- Excellent analysis and synthesis capabilities
- Capability to work under stress
- Problem solving
- (collaborative and proactive) team working and smart working
- Curious and eager to learn
- Permanent full-time contract
- Initial training will be granted
- Great personal growth possibilities in a young and dynamic environment
- Varied and challenging job