07 Jun Software Developer
ARESYS is a R&D oriented company with nearly 20 years of history in the field of Remote Sensing and Sensor Networks Solutions. We serve the Space, Defense, Oil&Gas and Automation markets.
In our Earth Observation and Sensors Business Units we are developing state-of-the-art software solutions for Synthetic Aperture RADAR (SAR) applications.
The candidate will become a specialist of SAR and RADAR data processing (acquired both from satellites and drones), working on real-life data, proposing innovative efficient and smart processing algorithms to be developed in C/C++.
The candidate will design, develop and maintain efficient RADAR data processing solutions, leveraging state-of-the-art development strategies and High Performances Computing techniques.
The candidate will have the chance to join a multi-disciplinary highly skilled team composed by top level Software Engineers, Computer Science Experts and Radar Specialists.
If you have the characteristics we are looking for, do not hesitate, JOIN US!
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Design and code high-performances scientific libraries and applications for RADAR data processing;
- Review, validate and optimize developed code;
- Support technological evolution of processing libraries and tools;
- Develop and integrate innovative algorithms and processing techniques together with the R&D team.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming;
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle;
- Proven skills in Signal/Image data processing;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – needed for communicating with a wide range of people, both internally and externally;
- Knowledge of Python is a plus;
- Knowledge of technical understanding of RADAR and SAR Systems, or a good Electronical/Telecommunication background to quickly grasp the main feature of our tasks is a plus.
Education and experience:
- Master/Bachelor Degree in Computer/Telecommunication/Electronic Engineering;
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in the role.