15 Oct Software Engineer
ARESYS is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Software Engineer to be part of its core development team in Milano.
The candidate will join a team working on RADAR application development projects for our trusted Customers, including Space and Industry ones.
The candidate will design and implement efficient RADAR data processing solutions leveraging state-of-the-art development strategies and High Performances Computing techniques.
The candidate will have the chance to join a multi-disciplinary highly skilled team composed by top level Software Engineers, Computer Science Experts and Radar Specialists.
If you have the following characteristics we are looking for, do not hesitate, JOIN US!
Main tasks and responsibilities:
· Design and code in C++ high-performances scientific libraries and applications for RADAR data processing;
· Test, debug, optimize and review developed code;
· Support technological evolution of processing libraries and tools;
· Develop and integrate innovative algorithms and processing techniques together with R&D team.
· Strong competences in software development for signal processing;
· Advanced knowledge of C++ and of Object-Oriented Programming;
· Knowledge of techniques and tools for parallel programming and HPC;
· Advanced knowledge of scientific prototyping environments (Python/Matlab);
· (as a plus) technical understanding of Earth Observation applications and SAR/RADAR Systems;
· (as a plus) good knowledge of ECSS standard;
· (as a plus) experience in cross-platform (Windows/Linux) software development and in usage of Continuous Integration (CI) frameworks.
Education and experience:
· PhD or Master Degree in Computer/Telecommunication/Electronic Engineering;
· At least 3 years of relevant experience in the role.