14 Jun Software Engineer – Sensor Perception
ARESYS is a R&D oriented company with more than 15 years of history in the field of Remote Sensing and Sensor Networks Solutions. We serve the Space, Defense, Oil&Gas and Automation markets.
ARESYS is a young and extremely dynamic company, oriented towards research and development and the extreme specialization and training of its Team, which is mostly made-up engineers and researchers of excellence.
ARESYS is looking for an “Software Engineer”, to join its SENSORS area dedicated to the development of advanced sensors-based solutions for the industrial, space and defence markets.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Design and development of libraries in C++ and high-performance scientific applications for radar data processing
- Testing, debugging, optimization, review and code refactoring
- Support for the technological evolution of libraries and processing tools
- Development and integration of new algorithms and processing techniques, working in close contact with the R&D area
- D. or Master’s degree in computer engineering, telecommunications or other technical-scientific fields
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- In-depth knowledge of C++ and Modern C++
- Basic knowledge of Python and C#
- Experience in developing complex software projects in collaboration with small and specialized teams
- Knowledge of the Visual Studio
- Knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Excellent software development skills in the field of digital signal processing
- Familiarity with collaborative development tools such as Git and SVN
- Good knowledge of the English language
The following are preferential:
- Experience in Testing tools and Continuous Integration (CI) systems
- Familiarity with Build Automation tools (CMake) and Package Manager tools (vcpkg, Conan etc...)
- Experience in developing graphic interfaces
- Knowledge of techniques and tools for parallel programming and HPC
- Knowledge of Intel MKL and OpenCV libraries
- Experience in the development of industrial software applications
- Knowledge of QT framework
- Experience with Synthetic Aperture RADAR (SAR) applications (as a plus)
The following are also required:
- Ability to work in a team in a collaborative and proactive way
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to tackle even complex technical problems independently
- Availability to travel to customers occasionally.
This position offers a permanent contract. Salary based on skills and experience.