08 Jul Technical Account Manager – Oil&Gas/Energy
ARESYS is a R&D oriented company with more than 15 years of history in the field of Remote Sensing and Sensor Networks Solutions. We serve the Space, Defense, Oil&Gas and Automation markets.
ARESYS is a young and extremely dynamic company, oriented towards research and development and the extreme specialization and training of its Team, which is mostly made-up engineers and researchers of excellence.
ARESYS is looking for a “Technical Account Manager”, to join its PIPELINES area dedicated to the development and deployment of advanced technologies and solutions for the monitoring of pipelines in Oil&Gas and Energy industries and markets.
The candidate will develop strong relationships with the customers, following the deployment process of the company's solutions from the contract acquisition to daily operations.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Follow the deployment process from contract acquisition to system handling
- Talk and be the primary interface for customers, partners and suppliers
- Be accountable for the deployment Gantt
- Be in charge of surveys and afterwards, prepare full design solutions with the help of the technical teams
- Prepare technical and economic proposals
- Act as a Project Manager in a matrix report structure, posing as an orchestra conductor for every single deployment/customer
- Keep abreast of developments in the customer's needs and be proactive about it.
- Working in close contact with the R&D and Reliability areas
- Solve local problems in creative and efficient ways
- Technical background: Oil and Gas Project Management, Account Manager
- Education: M.Sc. in a technical field (Engineering, Physics, Geophysics or related)
- Experience: 5 to 8 years in similar role in the Oil and Gas industry
- People Management experience in leading heterogeneous and multi-cultural teams
- Project Management demonstrated experience
- Oil and Gas processes (pipelines) or Energy industry know-how
- Fluent in English, being able to communicate with high proficiency both to technical and management customer interfaces
- At least basic knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
The following are preferential:
- Project Management certification or equivalent proven experience
- Account Management experience
- Knowledge of Signal Processing
- Knowledge of coding bases, preferably with basic knowledge of Python or Matlab
- Understanding of relational databases working ratio
- Knowledge of Spanish and/or Portuguese languages shall be a plus
This position offers a permanent contract. Salary based on skills and experience.